Anvil Cold Food Display DSS3860 - 1800mm
A$85.29 per week
Minimum 12 Months
Or pay A$516.92/week* over 3 months
no interest with
- DeliveryWe Deliver all Over Australia.
- PriceMatty's Price Match Promise.
- Customer Support24/7 Online Customer Support.
About Anvil DSS3860
Please contact us on 1300 628 897 for stock availability, delivery or any other questions.
- 3 Tier salad/cake display
- Internal volume: 830L
- Rated at 32ºC ambient with 82% RH
- Operating temperature: 2°C ~ 8°C
- Fan forced refrigeration system with auto defrost
- Removable condenser filter for easy cleaning
- Supplied with 15x 1/1 clear GN pans (5 per level)
- 2 levels of frosted glass shelves + stainless steel base
- Black brushed stainless steel exterior
- Easily removable front and side panels
- Easily accessible cooling system and controller for simple cleaning and maintenance
- Heated tempered glass front, top and sides
- Cool white LED strip lighting
- Ideal for displaying salads or cakes
- Brand: Anvil
- Dimensions: W: 1800 x D: 830 x H: 1350mm
- Weight: 305 Kg
- Power: Single phase, 10Amp (1.025Kw)
- Warranty: 24 months parts & 12 months labour
We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After your order has been shipped from our suppliers warehouses,
delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
Delivery dates are not guaranteed and subject to courier availability. Please allow for up to 5 additional business days.
Standard deliveries are Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) only (not delivered inside your premises):
- Standard deliveries do not allow delivery date/time reservations
- Please Read our FAQ page for more details
- If you require In-Store Delivery, removal of old appliances, removal of packaging or a specific day/time for delivery, please advise so that we can arrange a private courier.
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete our warranty request form found at www.mattysequipment.com.au/warranty and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions page: www.mattysequipment.com.au/policy