- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
WHAT can be returned?
All products in Original Manufactured Packaging for Change of Mind Purchases (only at management discretion), or any Faulty Product that has been asked to be returned.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Within 30 Days
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Unit 4 74 Helen Street, Sefton NSW 2162
HOW do customers return items?
Contact Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING for returns?
Freight is to be covered by customer for any returns.
CREDIT for returns?
Store Credit for Change of Mind Purchases, Refund or Store Credit for Faulty Goods.
Restocking fee can be applied for orders returned due to change of mind. Restocking fee is usually 30% standard across the board.