Baron Q90CP/E800 Double Basin Electric Pasta Cooker 80l
A$98.30 per week
Minimum 12 Months
Or pay A$595.77/week* over 3 months
no interest with
- DeliveryWe Deliver all Over Australia.
- PriceMatty's Price Match Promise.
- Customer Support24/7 Online Customer Support.
About Baron Q90CP/E800
- AISI 304 stainless-steel bases and worktops, Scotch-Brite finish
- Depth of 900 mm for high power and performance
- Catalogue offers more than 350 standard models
- Worktop, base cabinet, base cabinet with doors and oven versions
- 20/10 worktop thickness
- Twin-piece knobs prevent infiltration of dirt and have an IPX5 water ingress protection rating
- Gas kitchens having burners with various configurations and power ratings: 3.5 kW - 5.7 kW, 7 kW and 10 kW
- Double-ring burners for 7 and 10 kW models
- Wide range of accessories
- Large capacity (42 litres) alloy AISI 316 stainless steel cooking tank with excellent corrosion resistance even at high temperatures. They are moulded with internal rounded corners for maximum hygiene and cleaning, and are equipped with wide foam expansion areas and a drain device for residue starch
- Safety thermostat in tub to avoid dry functioning
- Stable flame burners with pilot burner piezoelectric ignition
- Safety valve with thermocouple and progressive adjustment of the supplied power independent for each tub.
Baron is a producer of professional quality kitchen equipment. Their slogan, The noble art of the professional kitchen" truly portrays their dedication to high end food service products.
Baron has been product catering and kitchen tools since 1995. Over the years, Baron has developed innovative solutions in ten specific product lines -- preparation, washing, shelving, refrigeration, blast chillers, ovens, and five varieties of integrated systems. Their total line includes more than 5000 products. Their hi-tech advanced systems save time and money through efficient design and reliable engineering. This Italian company proves over and over again why a Baron kitchen is a smart solution for commercial operations worldwide
|Price on demand||No|
We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After your order has been shipped from our suppliers warehouses,
delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
Delivery dates are not guaranteed and subject to courier availability. Please allow for up to 5 additional business days.
Standard deliveries are Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) only (not delivered inside your premises):
- Standard deliveries do not allow delivery date/time reservations
- Please Read our FAQ page for more details
- If you require In-Store Delivery, removal of old appliances, removal of packaging or a specific day/time for delivery, please advise so that we can arrange a private courier.
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete our warranty request form found at www.mattysequipment.com.au/warranty and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions page: www.mattysequipment.com.au/policy