Dito Sama Combined cutter and vegetable slicer - 7 LT - VARIABLE SPEED - TRK70
A$134.48 per week
Minimum 12 Months
Or pay A$815.00/week* over 3 months
no interest with
- DeliveryWe Deliver all Over Australia.
- PriceMatty's Price Match Promise.
- Customer Support24/7 Online Customer Support.
About F.E.D TRK70
Please contact us on 1300 628 897 for stock availability, delivery or any other questions.
- Performance (up to): 550 - kg/hour
- Capacity: 7 liter
- 3 in 1 machine: cutter, emulsifier and vegetable slicer to slice, grate, liquidise, mix and mince in a matter of seconds.
- Incly system to incline motor base at 20° to better fit the vegetable slicer attachment.
- Vegetable slicer unit has slicing, grating, shredding (julienne) as well as dicing and french fries capabilities.
- Long vegetables round hopper integrated in the feed arm, 3/4 moon roundish hopper to limit pre cutting operations.
- Emulsifier function (scraper) included as standard.
- Base fixed cover for a better handling.
- Red OFF, green ON buttons.
- Pulse function to coarse chopping.
- All parts in contact with food are removable without the use of tools, completely dismountable and dishwasher safe.
- Automatic restart of the machine with the 3/4 moon shaped pusher in position.
- Magnetic safety system and motor brake. Prevents machine from running when vegetable preparation lever and/or hopper are lifted or when cutter lid is not properly closed.
- Automatic speed limitation according to the selected function (slicer or cutter).
- Complete and wide selection of blades and grids available (diam. 205 mm).
- Delivered with: [-] Stainless steel lever operated feed hopper [-] 7 lt stainless steel cutter bowl, transparent lid, scraper and microtoothed blade rotor
- Capacity: [-] vegetable slicer productivity 500 kg/h, suitable for 100-400 meals for table service, up to 800 meals for catering service [-] cutter mixer working capacity from 150 g to 3.5 kg, for 50-150 meals per service
- All blades (available on request) are made in stainless steel and dishwasher safe.
- Water protected planetary system (IP55 electrical controls, IP23 overall machine).
- Asynchronous industrial motor with no brushes for high reliability and quiet functioning, stainless steel motor shaft.
- Stainless steel bowl has a high chimney to ensure high productivity also when processing liquids (75% of the nominal capacity).
- Feeding arm and hopper are made entirely in stainless steel. Aluminum motor housing.
- Vegetable cutting at 4 speeds up to 800 rpm. Food processing at 10 variable speeds: 300-3700 rpm.
- IP24 throughout entire machine.
- Power: TRK70 - 1.3 HP.
- IPX5 (IP55) flat panel touch-control, waterproof panel.
- Compact and portable design.
- 240V, 1.3KW
- W252 D485 H530
We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After your order has been shipped from our suppliers warehouses,
delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
Delivery dates are not guaranteed and subject to courier availability. Please allow for up to 5 additional business days.
Standard deliveries are Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) only (not delivered inside your premises):
- Standard deliveries do not allow delivery date/time reservations
- Please Read our FAQ page for more details
- If you require In-Store Delivery, removal of old appliances, removal of packaging or a specific day/time for delivery, please advise so that we can arrange a private courier.
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete our warranty request form found at www.mattysequipment.com.au/warranty and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions page: www.mattysequipment.com.au/policy