Eswood SW400 Smartwash Automatic Glasswasher
A$39.14 per week
Minimum 12 Months
Or pay A$237.23/week* over 3 months
no interest with
- DeliveryWe Deliver all Over Australia.
- PriceMatty's Price Match Promise.
- Customer Support24/7 Online Customer Support.
About Eswood SW400
- Eswood SW400 Smartwash Dishwasher & Glasswasher
- Drain pump fitted as standard
- User-friendly ONE TOUCH control panel with digital wash and rinse temperature displays for easy HACCP recording
- Built-in detergent and rinse aid dispensers fitted as standard
- Supplied with 430 x 360mm (17” x 14”) glass rack, will also take 14” x 14” and 390 x 390 mm dish racks
- Up to 1200 glasses per hour. Compartmented racks available to suit tall stem glasses
- Water-saving – uses only 1.9 liters per cycle
- Three wash cycles of 60, 90 & 120 seconds
- Supplied with power cord, water & drain hoses, detergent, rinse aid & drain pumps. Simple & quick installation, no commissioning required
- Self-cleaning cycle, easily removable spray arms & filters together with a pressed wash tank
- Double skinned door drastically reduces heat & sound emissions
- Self-Diagnostic system for accurate fault finding & reduced ownership costs
- Thermostop Function to ensure set rinse temperature is achieved
- 4 x 150mm legs included (optional use)
- Quality European made built to Eswood specifications
- Rack Size: W430 x D360 mm
- Rating: 3.5KW
- Water Consumption: 1.9L Per Cycle
- Door entry: 325mm
- Electric Connection: 15A Single Phase – 240V
- Weight: 40Kg
- Dimensions: W435 x D530 x H690 mm
The Eswood Smartwash 400 dishwasher is the perfect Under Bench machine for any busy Cafe or Small Restaurant, with the ability to do up to 400 pieces of Crockery, cutlery & Glassware per hour & will accept the standard 400 x 400mm rack. A generous height of 325mm caters for all size plates & bulky kitchen items.
Once turned on and up to Temperature operation of the Eswood SW400 Smart wash Dishwasher is simple and easily operated by Kitchen staff, simply open the door and slide the baskets in, close the door and push the start button. Once the cycle is completely finished open the door and remove the rack. The Eswood SW400 has 3 cycles 60, 90 & 120 seconds with the ability to wash up to 20 racks per hour.
- Design & Construction
Manufactured from high-quality Stainless steel in Eswood’s Italian Factory, Suitable for Under Bench or Under Counter installation making the most out of your Kitchen space. Loaded racks easily slide in from the front & out again after washing. Wash arms and Filter panels are all manufactured for long life.
We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After your order has been shipped from our suppliers warehouses,
delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
Delivery dates are not guaranteed and subject to courier availability. Please allow for up to 5 additional business days.
Standard deliveries are Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) only (not delivered inside your premises):
- Standard deliveries do not allow delivery date/time reservations
- Please Read our FAQ page for more details
- If you require In-Store Delivery, removal of old appliances, removal of packaging or a specific day/time for delivery, please advise so that we can arrange a private courier.
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete our warranty request form found at www.mattysequipment.com.au/warranty and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions page: www.mattysequipment.com.au/policy