GAM The Sun High Temp 500°C Compact Stone Deck Oven - fits up to 35cm Pizza FORSUNMN230
The SUN is a compact deck oven built to reach, cook and sustain 500°C through superior insulating properties. Each deck features a double thermostat allowing independent top and bottom heating control and a high baking chamber for greater versatility. They are easy to use and clean and feature a fully removable door for cleaning. The door is triple glazed, and the chamber has full glass fibre insulation sealed with high temp door gaskets. The SUN reaches temperature quickly and its energy conservation properties ensures it maintains its heat. The perfect choice for cafés, pubs, restaurants, and small pizzerias and those seeking the famous napolitana pizza.
A$25.38 per week
Minimum 12 Months
Or pay A$153.85/week* over 3 months
no interest with
- DeliveryWe Deliver all Over Australia.
- PriceMatty's Price Match Promise.
- Customer Support24/7 Online Customer Support.
About GAM FORSUNMN230
- Electromechanical operation and controls - top and bottom independent heating controls
- Quickly reaches working temperature of 350°C in less than 20 minutes.
- High 12cm chamber height
- It reaches 500 ° C for high heat cooking such as Napolitana Pizza
- Accurate double thermostat with top & bottom independent heating controls to reach 50-500°C per deck.
- Triple glazed glass door along with glass fibre insulation prevents burn and reduces any heat loss.
- No Gap Refractory Stone ensures no difficult-to-clean spots where flour and cheese can get stuck, burn and ruin the taste of the pizza.
- Fully constructed in high grade (AISI) 304 stainless steel.
- Removable door to ease cleaning.
- Well lit interior chamber light.
- Modular - stackable up to 3 units
- Voltage 220-240 Volts
- Watts 2.3kW
- Weight 32
- Plug Supplied Yes
- Plug Type 10A plug
- Working Temperature 50-500°C
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & 2 Years Labour Warranty.
- Tray Capacity 1x35cm
We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After your order has been shipped from our suppliers warehouses,
delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
Delivery dates are not guaranteed and subject to courier availability. Please allow for up to 5 additional business days.
Standard deliveries are Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) only (not delivered inside your premises):
- Standard deliveries do not allow delivery date/time reservations
- Please Read our FAQ page for more details
- If you require In-Store Delivery, removal of old appliances, removal of packaging or a specific day/time for delivery, please advise so that we can arrange a private courier.
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete our warranty request form found at www.mattysequipment.com.au/warranty and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions page: www.mattysequipment.com.au/policy