Skope TME650N-A 1 Glass Door Display or Storage Fridge
A$38.93 per week
Minimum 12 Months
Or pay A$235.93/week* over 3 months
no interest with
- DeliveryWe Deliver all Over Australia.
- PriceMatty's Price Match Promise.
- Customer Support24/7 Online Customer Support.
About Skope TME650N-A
ActiveCore 2: durability and power economy combined with app-based control. An affordable base model single glass door commercial display fridge offering premium performance and quality, as well 610 litres of display space.
- Pack more in and drive impulse sales with superior display space
- Save time restocking with 40 product facings (600ml PET bottle)
- Reduce power bills and boost your environmental credentials with market-leading natural refrigerant technology that has virtually no impact on the environment
- Minimize waste and maximize ROI with the SKOPE-connect commercial fridge management app built into every ActiveCore 2 fridge
- Reduce display fridge repair costs and business downtime with the ActiveCore interchangeable refrigeration system for safe, streamlined servicing
- Designed for tough high-humidity and warm commercial environments
- Significantly reduced noise for a quieter working environment
- Colours available (Exterior / Interior): White / White
- Best suited to: Restaurants / Cafes, Clubs / Pubs / Bars, Quick Service Restaurants, Convenience / Petrol / Supermarkets, Hospitality / Venues, Accommodation, Schools, Medical / Aged Care
As a family-owned business, Skope fridges in Australia is focused on excellence and dependability. They have earned an international reputation on account of their innovative ideas in manufacturing and designing skope commercial fridge solutions. The company started out 45 years ago and has grown from 25 employees to over 400. We carry a variety of Skope fridges, skope refrigeration, and freezers, all of which have been made to the company’s exacting standards for hygiene and durability
We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After your order has been shipped from our suppliers warehouses,
delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
Delivery dates are not guaranteed and subject to courier availability. Please allow for up to 5 additional business days.
Standard deliveries are Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) only (not delivered inside your premises):
- Standard deliveries do not allow delivery date/time reservations
- Please Read our FAQ page for more details
- If you require In-Store Delivery, removal of old appliances, removal of packaging or a specific day/time for delivery, please advise so that we can arrange a private courier.
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete our warranty request form found at www.mattysequipment.com.au/warranty and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions page: www.mattysequipment.com.au/policy