Work Bench with Splash-back 2400 x 700 x 900
Exterior dimensions (w/d/h): W2400 x D700 x H900
Pack Size (w/d/h): W2420x D800 x H100
Constructed material: Stainless steel
A$12.09 per week
Minimum 12 Months
Or pay A$73.25/week* over 3 months
no interest with
- DeliveryWe Deliver all Over Australia.
- PriceMatty's Price Match Promise.
- Customer Support24/7 Online Customer Support.
About Cookrite WTS724B
• Work bench with rear splashback, available in 600mm or 700mm depth
• 1.2mm thick stainless steel top
• 3mm zincalume coated steel reinforced backing to work top
• 41 mm diameter round stainless steel tube legs, 1.2mm thick
• Adjustable stainless steel disk feet fitted as standard
• 1.2mm thick stainless steel under-shelf with top hat stiffening
• 1800, 2100 & 2400mm length units supplied with 6 legs
• Supplied flat packed ready for assembly
• Splash back high 150mm
We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After your order has been shipped from our suppliers warehouses,
delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
Delivery dates are not guaranteed and subject to courier availability. Please allow for up to 5 additional business days.
Standard deliveries are Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) only (not delivered inside your premises):
- Standard deliveries do not allow delivery date/time reservations
- Please Read our FAQ page for more details
- If you require In-Store Delivery, removal of old appliances, removal of packaging or a specific day/time for delivery, please advise so that we can arrange a private courier.
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete our warranty request form found at www.mattysequipment.com.au/warranty and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions page: www.mattysequipment.com.au/policy