Zanolli Citizen PW Series Electric 9 pizza single deck pizza oven 2CT3E16B
Zanolli Citizen PW Series Electric 9 pizza single deck pizza oven
The Zanolli electric Citizen PW Series deck ovens comes in a 6 or 9 pizza capacity and are avail in a single or double deck unit. They are modular and can be stacked up to 3 units high. The Citizen is the result of continuous, in-depth research and is made according to the most modern design and construction criteria to ensure perfect cooking. They feature armoured stainless steel heating elements, optimized to compensate for heat loss due to door opening combined with maximum insulation of the oven chambers for excellent consumption / production ratio.
A$86.31 per week
Minimum 12 Months
Or pay A$523.08/week* over 3 months
no interest with
- DeliveryWe Deliver all Over Australia.
- PriceMatty's Price Match Promise.
- Customer Support24/7 Online Customer Support.
About Zanolli 2CT3E16B
An energy regulator controls delicate pulsing /resistance of power percentage to the bottom and top elements all whilst maintaining a single and intuitive single digital thermostat readout. The Citizen has a full stainless structure, thick insulating properties, and a heavy gauge reinforced door. It comes with the option of a full refractory lining of the chamber as well as element power increases. Other options include leavening cabinets, inbuilt exhaust hood and stand racking options. The Citizen PW 9 is distinguished by its 9 pizza capacity single deck oven.
- Armoured stainless steel heating elements, optimized to compensate for heat loss due to door opening - 400 °C
- Resistors at the top and bottom of each chamber, adjustable independently from 0-100%.
- Available in a single or double deck unit. Completely modular - stackable up to 3 units high
- Maximum insulation of the oven chambers for excellent consumption production ratio
- Maximum insulation of the oven chambers for excellent consumption production ratio.
- Independent lighting in each chamber
- Thick heat absorbent refractory ceramic oven floor
- Full stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty spring mounted doors with large viewing window in double fireproof glass.
- Electromechanical control panel with digital display.
- Manual exhaust valve for humidity control
- Energy regulator for top/bottom heat control
- Available with additional accessories such as Leavening cell prover, full refractory lining and enhanced element upgrades.
- Exhaust Hood - Optional inbuilt exhaust hood canopy with optional motor to achieve suction of up to 600 mc3. Exhaust hood complies and is certified to all Australian / NZ standards.
Voltage 400 Volts, Watts 11.2kW, Weight 200, Plug Supplied No, Plug Type Lead only, Working Temperature 400°C (max), Warranty 2 years parts and labour, Pizza Capacity 9 x 34cm, Power Source Electric.
External Width 1420
External Height 430
External Depth 1380
Internal Width 1050
Internal Height 160
Internal Depth 1050
We deliver Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.
After your order has been shipped from our suppliers warehouses,
delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle
5-10 business days for Perth
7-14 business days for all other regions
Delivery dates are not guaranteed and subject to courier availability. Please allow for up to 5 additional business days.
Standard deliveries are Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) only (not delivered inside your premises):
- Standard deliveries do not allow delivery date/time reservations
- Please Read our FAQ page for more details
- If you require In-Store Delivery, removal of old appliances, removal of packaging or a specific day/time for delivery, please advise so that we can arrange a private courier.
Experiencing an issue with this product?
Please complete our warranty request form found at www.mattysequipment.com.au/warranty and we will forward your request to the manufacturer's service department right away
Ordered the wrong product or changed your mind?
Our priority is our customers however we have to respect our suppliers' strict returns policies. We live in a world of high volumes and slim margins to keep prices down. For these reasons, our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another.
If your order needs to be re-routed or returned to its warehouse(s) of origin after being collected by a courier, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return.
Unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about the product or want to confirm any details at all, please contact us before ordering.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions page: www.mattysequipment.com.au/policy